February 9, 2009

A NiceBunny Birthday

This past October I built some papercraft animals for my daughter's birthday cake. As to not show favoritism, when my two sons celebrated their birthdays this weekend I built them some cake toppers as well. One son aspires to be a DJ someday and the other is a fan of all things Samurai so I chose to build two NiceBunny papertoys by Brian Castleforte, USA. On the left is a NiceBunny DJ, 2006, which can be downloaded here. And on the right is a 2007 NiceBunny Samurai from the "Hedkase" series which can be downloaded here.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! That is awesome! I just stumbled upon this just now, but I hope your kids loved their cake toppers and had wonderful birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! They did indeed have a good birthday. Keep doing that Nice Bunny thing you do. :)

    ReplyDelete