February 10, 2009

Indiana Jones Papercraft - Ra Staff Headpiece

Featured in the movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra was able to locate the final resting place of the lost Ark of the Covenant. When the headpiece was placed in a particular position in the Map Room, the sun would shine through the crystal and reveal the location of the Well of the Souls, the final resting place of the Ark.

This is my eighth papercraft design. When I first started posting, I often wondered if I would be motivated enough to produce this many models! Special thanks to Indy Magnoli at indyprops.com for his help in creating this papercraft. Template info is as follows:

Scale: 1:1
Finished Size: 4" (10 cm) x 3/16" (1 cm)
Number of sheets: 1
Number of parts: 9
Difficulty: 2/5
Download: Here (PDF and PDO included)

4 comments:

  1. Attempted to download using the "free" service hoster and was unable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were unable to download. I haven't had any complaints about the file service until now. Please try again and let me know if you are still unable to download. I checked the link just now and everything appears to be in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I'm doing Marion for a Halloween party but didn't wanna buy the real thing. Just made it using your template and it looks great!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I am happy you were able to make use of my design.

    ReplyDelete